Moby ThesaurusAmerican Indian, Amerind, Australian aborigine, Bushman, Caucasian, Indian, Malayan, Mister Charley, Mongolian, Negrillo, Negrito, Negro, Oriental, Red Indian, WASP, black, black man, blackfellow, boy, brown man, burrhead, colored person, coon, darky, gook, honky, jigaboo, jungle bunny, nigger, niggra, ofay, paleface, pygmy, red man, redskin, slant-eye, spade, the Man, white, white man, yellow man
- Rhymes with: -aɪti
- In the context of "AAVE|pejorative}} A white person.
Whitey may refer to:
- "Whitey" Bulger, allegedly the leader of an Irish organized crime group in the Boston area in the 1970s.
- "Whitey" Ford, a Major League Baseball pitcher in the 1950s.
- "Whitey" Herzog, a Major League Baseball player and manager from the 1950s to the 1990s.
- The leader of Whitey's Lindy Hoppers, the most notable dance troupe of the Lindy Hop Aerials Era.
- Whitey (drugs), a slang term associated with certain forms of recreational drug use.
- Whitey, a criminal in Judge Dredd.
- Aelfyre Whitemane, nicknamed 'Whitey', a character in the Marvel Comics series Power Pack.
- Whitey - alias of Nathan J. Whitey, a British musician from East London signed to 1234 Records who released his debut album "The Light At The End Of The Tunnel Is A Train" under this name in 2005.
- Whitey, in American slang, a derogatory racist term for white people. See Cracker (pejorative).